KINDA HOT: A book about Saint Jack

Info, news and a kind of diary covering the publication of a book about the making of the film Saint Jack in Singapore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedok, The East, Singapore

Author, Lecturer, Screenwriter, Film Critic & Historian... Email me!

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Getting Copies

Forget the Amazon link, except if you want to read the lovely review just posted by Gordon J Whiting. If you want a copy of Kinda Hot, email me at gonetopersia at gmail.com and I'll sort you out as soon as I can, for a reasonable price. Thanks!

3 Comments:

Blogger LH said...

Hey there. I recently read your book, and loved it ! You may already be aware of this, but the two Bugis St. actresses from 'Saint Jack', Bridgit and Lily Ang, are featured in an installation art piece currently on view at the National Museum, part of Singapore Biennale festivities. The work is called 'Singapore Fiction', by Indonesian collective Ruangrupa. Just thought you might be interested.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Hans Meier said...

I also loved your book - much more than the movie itself - and am delighted to find even more info here.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

I think your book is great-—I wonder if you could post further/the full transcript with Ben Gazarra on your website? Or transcripts with Bogdanovich or other cast members? Fascinating stuff!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home