KINDA HOT: A book about Saint Jack

Info, news and a kind of diary covering the publication of a book about the making of the film Saint Jack in Singapore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedok, The East, Singapore

Author, Lecturer, Screenwriter, Film Critic & Historian... Email me!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A Million Flowers

This is a piece I wrote last year for Alexis Tioseco's site about South-East Asian cinema, Criticine. It's based on a number of talks and presentations I did around the time when the book came out in which I discussed the story behind the writing of the book and it's impact on my life. Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Ben,

An interesting and fascinating read. The last two paragpraphs especially struck a chord with me. Maybe over time, other bits and pieces about the film will emerge.

Mike (Adelaide).

4:06 PM  
Blogger ben said...

Thanks Mike. I hope so.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home