KINDA HOT: A book about Saint Jack

Info, news and a kind of diary covering the publication of a book about the making of the film Saint Jack in Singapore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedok, The East, Singapore

Author, Lecturer, Screenwriter, Film Critic & Historian... Email me!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Reviewed

It's been in the pipeline since before Christmas, but I finally have my first British print review for Kinda Hot, which is in the current edition of Time Out (London), and was written by film writer//distributor Jason Wood, who has written quite a few books himself. I've never met Jason (although we do have mutual contacts), so its especially heartening to read his words about my efforts...at the risk of being terribly immodest, he really does say some very cool things.

Here's the review as it appeared in print.

And here's the longer version before the sub-editors cut it down to size.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home