KINDA HOT: A book about Saint Jack

Info, news and a kind of diary covering the publication of a book about the making of the film Saint Jack in Singapore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedok, The East, Singapore

Author, Lecturer, Screenwriter, Film Critic & Historian... Email me!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Greencine interview and a local review

The phenomenally committed and enthusiastic David Hudson recently did an interview with me for the Greencine site. Read and enjoy...

Also, just discovered this book review by Lim Mun Pong on the youthful Singapore-based 'movie' website, "Moviexclusive". It's a good review (I get four stars out of...) although I'm described as an "arty type" and my prose style is apparently occassionally "whiny"... all quite accurate comments, actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home