KINDA HOT: A book about Saint Jack

Info, news and a kind of diary covering the publication of a book about the making of the film Saint Jack in Singapore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bedok, The East, Singapore

Author, Lecturer, Screenwriter, Film Critic & Historian... Email me!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Got the book

mewithbook

Yes, I finally got the thing yesterday... and I'm very pleased with it. Makes you remember what delicious objects books are. Sorry for the cheesy picture, but it has to be done.

Next thing: do people actually like it, and did I make any godawful errors...?

2 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

Thanks Bee Thiam. Good idea! Any production companies interested in 'the making of Saint Jack' please contact me... ;)

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog :)

Hope you liked the cover! Was actually quite pleased at the way it turned out.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home